Prosper HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Apply Today! Call (925) 939-4763 and our staff will provide you with more information.
Lending Club℠ makes it possible by providing low monthly payments to finance your elective treatment.
Affordable payments, an easy online process, and no hidden fees – Lending Club just makes sense.
- Your choice of payment plans
- Finance from $499 to $40,000
- Extended plans start at only 3.99% APR
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
It takes only minutes to apply and you’ll typically receive a decision in seconds.
CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans so you can find one that works best for you.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 6 month plan options [Learn More]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options [Learn More]
- For treatment fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 11.9% interest rate
Apply now or call 925-939-4763 and our staff will provide more details.
Request A Consultation
- Exclusive PRP/PPP/Acell update: Data from our patients
Patients ask all the time: What should be the expected improvement from a PRP treatment? Will adding ACell make a difference? Is t…
- Warning: Hair Restoration Surgery Requires a Medical License
Physicians may not delegate hair restoration surgery to medical assistants. Medical assistants may not perform invasive procedures…
- Scalp MicroPigmentation’s Increased Popularity Leads to Additional Risks for Uninformed Patients
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) seems a lot like traditional tattooing. Tiny needles are used to apply pigment to the skin to mimi…